Thursday, September 1, 2016
Every Drop of Life
"To experience infinity and to live a mortal life are not different dreams. As I know my time will some day come, I savor the sensation of each moment, infinitesimally small. The sum of these moments is my life, and my infinity. Only after this infinity will I finally grow tired and, with a smile, lie to rest. Most people are connected to this world by threads - floating, lost in their own visions and dreaming of some abstract grandeur that follows this life. Instead of praying with these hands, I seek to weave a cloak - working the threads of my soul into the great tapestry that is draped upon our world. I will one day leave this world, with that cloak on my shoulders. And it shall embrace me during death, as I embraced it during life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment